AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
https://gamebanana.com/mods/342301

61b3b043b7db5.jpg

this might be my most controversial suggestion but you know what? if skial wants to add low-tier shitpost maps like dr_hyvat_herrat (which has only 2 likes on gaybanana), then why not add dr_colonoscopy to make it a double trouble? i mean, at least dr_colonoscopy is longer and (a bit) more challenging than most

alright, where shall i begin talking? even though the start of the map looks really ugly, the rest of the map doesn't look that bad once you escape the first part. i do appreciate some auto-traps on the map as they can be a bit clever and require a bit of maneuver, though the others are a bit too challenging. nonetheless, i will say that the fact that this map isn't piss-easy unlike many other shitpost maps makes it much more likeable imo

also, for some reason theres a ton of cover art for a hale game scattered across the map. i have no explanation for this but ig its a bit cool.

anyways, i kinda started this suggestion out of spite for skial's newest maps. dr_valve_hq_fix is not fixed at all except for just a few small things and dr_hyvat_herrat was a really weird pick for a map to be added on skial. i thought, if these maps get approved then certainly skial would be ok with adding another low-effort map? at least, i tried finding a worthy "shitpost" map that isn't too boring or isn't too buggy and i think dr_colonoscopy fits those criterias... mostly

Attachments

• 61bf598c6fff6.jpg
    61bf598c6fff6.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 49

SIS

Uncharitable Spy
You become so high and mighty about wanting an untainted map pool full of decent-good maps and then you haul ass and regress on that?
Adding more salt on the wound doesn't make things better for the situation.
But hey! It's a proud Skial tradition that I am not so proud of.

AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
You become so high and mighty about wanting an untainted map pool full of decent-good maps and then you haul ass and regress on that?
Adding more salt on the wound doesn't make things better for the situation.
But hey! It's a proud Skial tradition that I am not so proud of.
i gave up on skial needing higher standards for maps, at least for now
at this point maybe they could add dr_colonoscopy even, one of my least favorite maps...
and if they do, i wouldnt be surprised by now

「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I'm scared to vote because each time I +1 something it gets declined, and any time I -1 something it gets accepted. Let's see what happens if I remain neutral.