Status
Not open for further replies.

mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
the beta keys gives u the full game after the release?

Usually beta access is a benefit, but not so much as to give you an expensive game for free. Just early access. I don't know officially. But highly doubt you will get it free after it releases. They would be forfitting hundreds of thosands of dollars that way..

†Łegacy†™ | [SG]

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Usually beta access is a benefit, but not so much as to give you an expensive game for free. Just early access. I don't know officially. But highly doubt you will get it free after it releases. They would be forfitting hundreds of thosands of dollars that way..
So what, they make millions from it as MW3 sweep close to 50mil in 48 hours, I think dota2 will do better as its more recognizable than mw3. A few thousand loss , here and there ain't going to make them suffer..

mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
So what, they make millions from it as MW3 sweep close to 50mil in 48 hours, I think dota2 will do better as its more recognizable than mw3. A few thousand loss , here and there ain't going to make them suffer..

I wasn't saying they couldn't afford it, but if you were a business, wouldn't you not want to waste money?

Selling BMOC

Trade Banned
Guys

Betas are not the full game. So paying high prices is not worth it? More and more beta keys are realeased and if u did the survey u have a chance to get the game.

If it is not the full game, WHY are you guys overpaying!

Ex. CSGO beta sells for like 1-2 buds why?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.