Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
It would be cool to see who has donated to skial, and how much!

I would be interested in holding a raffle for donors only, but I have no idea who has donated and how much

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Donors Wall would be fine, but there is no need to post how much they've donated even though Donors' List could be organized to put donors in descending order based on amounts they've donated but without specifying actual amounts.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
It would be cool to see who has donated to skial, and how much!

I would be interested in holding a raffle for donors only, but I have no idea who has donated and how much

A wall is one thing but I wouldn't want people to know how much I donated.

Edit: After reading Psycho's post: not the exact amount at least. A ranking is a good idea.

bananapie62 1

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
one thing is if people know they donated then hackers would know who to hack, also people who have other servers will be asking for money too.

Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
This has privacy problems though.

We could make it completely optional. People who dont want to be on the donor wall dont have to be.

Or we could just make a sticky thread in the donation section and people who want to be listed can post there?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If we are implementing this, I'd rather have the names in a randomized order so that people don't feel like they've donated too much or too little.

Toxik

Contributor
How about, instead of how much each one has donated, we just make a list where people are grouped?
Outstanding donators, donators, CHEAPO'S,..

Reactions: Turovik