Dr. Tom

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
The last time I checked, I donated $20.00 to be donator status which was back in Jan 12, 2013. I believe $10.00 provides you 60 days, I have 120 days and clearly, it has not been 120 days nor has it been even 60 days. Can an admin please get in touch with me and help with this issue? Thanks Tom

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A few others are having problems as well, Bot will look into it when he can.

Flawless

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
bro, im having the same problem. Im sure bot will get on the issue like he always does (-^_^-)

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
donator works on NY and TX
are you having troubles on US/CHICAGO or LA?

Dr. Tom

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
:) Well I hope the issue gets resolved and thanks for your support buddy.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
mine goes off and on for some reason.
i blame hip-hop and violent video games.

Disclaimer: I didn't write this. I'm not creative in the slightest :'(

A rich man, a poor man, and a moderate-income man stood at a table with ten cookies on it.

The rich man took five cookies, the moderate-income man took three, and the poor man took one, leaving one cookie behind.

The owner of the cookies returned to his table, saw the three men walking away with his cookies, and yelled "Hey guys, are you going to pay for those cookies or what?"

The rich man said "I don't have to, and I have better lawyers than you do."
The poor man said "I can't, since I have to little money, and if the rich won't pay, I don't see why I should either."
The moderate-income man pulled an automatic pistol from his coat pocket and killed the rich man, the poor man and the owner off the cookies.

While being hauled off to prison, he screamed "COOKIES" for all to hear. After four noghts on prison, he had successfuly carved the word "cookie" onto every bit of wall space in his cell. He managed to aquire a shiv, which he used to carve "cookie" into his chest before killing himself.

And Fox News still blamed video games.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
D:
But it's dark and edgy like my soul.

OculvzI.png

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Disclaimer: I didn't write this. I'm not creative in the slightest :'(

A rich man, a poor man, and a moderate-income man stood at a table with ten cookies on it.

The rich man took five cookies, the moderate-income man took three, and the poor man took one, leaving one cookie behind.

The owner of the cookies returned to his table, saw the three men walking away with his cookies, and yelled "Hey guys, are you going to pay for those cookies or what?"

The rich man said "I don't have to, and I have better lawyers than you do."
The poor man said "I can't, since I have to little money, and if the rich won't pay, I don't see why I should either."
The moderate-income man pulled an automatic pistol from his coat pocket and killed the rich man, the poor man and the owner off the cookies.

While being hauled off to prison, he screamed "COOKIES" for all to hear. After four noghts on prison, he had successfuly carved the word "cookie" onto every bit of wall space in his cell. He managed to aquire a shiv, which he used to carve "cookie" into his chest before killing himself.

And Fox News still blamed video games.

Dang cookies, causing violence.

The guy was probably an avid listener of rap music, that is probably to blame.