Crazy Beaniegrooven

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Hi,

What's the minimum amount of donators status to skial? it says get 30 days of donator status for every $5 you donate, so, I guess that's the minimum?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
you can donate as much as u would like. even $1

you just won't get benefits unless you donate $5 ;)

D

DeadHerald

What about us broke mother fuckers? Hard to donate money when you've got none.

D

DeadHerald

Find a job
??????
PROFIT
hurr durr

You can see here the common internet troll in it's natural habitat. Marking it's territory by smearing fecal matter on walls. An instinctual display that dates all the way back to it's ape ancestors.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You can see here the common internet troll in it's natural habitat. Marking it's territory by smearing fecal matter on walls. An instinctual display that dates all the way back to it's ape ancestors.
And here we have a "person" or a counter troll by our standards, who pokes and laughs as he(?) tries to convey what my bait has set out. Notice as he attempts to communicate with us by mocking our vernacular. I will respond to him in a language he can comprehend.

Hav u herd of a "jawb?"
Do u no wat u can git from a "jawb?"

D

DeadHerald

Note the crude vernacular of the language. While some say it is a derivative of standard English, it has broken down into raucous insults and uncouth vocabulary that only barely resembles the common tongue. It's best we not get too close, if you see one internet troll, there's probably others nearby.

D

DeadHerald

Ok, seriously though. Suppose I come across 2 keys. Can I give those to Roman and would that count as "Donating"?

Toxik

Contributor
Ok, seriously though. Suppose I come across 2 keys. Can I give those to Roman and would that count as "Donating"?
It wouldn't count as a donation unless he then donated for you on the website, but if you want to do that add me and we can do it, unless Roman wants to do it

D

DeadHerald

It wouldn't count as a donation unless he then donated for you on the website, but if you want to do that add me and we can do it, unless Roman wants to do it

Well I don't have 2 keys atm. But if I do at some point I will let you know.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It would be great if there were some bots taking tf2 items as donations, just like tf2wh.

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I've pretty much stopped trading, so as long as Toxik and Dead are okay with it, I'd be willing to give my 2 keys to Tox for Dead's donation.

Bottiger

Administrator
It would be great if there were some bots taking tf2 items as donations, just like tf2wh.

I can't pay the server bills with tf2 items. I don't want to waste a lot of time selling random unusuals either. Taking care of Skial uses up most of my free time already.

A bot cannot guess the price very well, which is why everything on TF2WH is overpriced. Nor can it detect a flood of items like GPF and Halloween masks. That is why no one should use TF2WH.