Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Donated today. Status doesn't seem to be updating (cant connect to US21,keeps giving server full message). Any ideas Bott?

Bottiger

Administrator
Someone else was connecting.

There is a period of time between when someone connects and the server gets their steamid and finds out they do not have reserved slots and kicks them.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
None of the other Donator affects are working either. Also doesnt display a new date when i type my profile into the donator page

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I donated twice to see if it glitched the first time. For a total of $15 donated :P

Bottiger

Administrator
There was an error processing your name. I put in some new code to store non-latin character names without turning into gibberish.

It should be fixed in about an hour or less.

If you want I can refund the extra donation.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You HAVE to out-do this duck face chick that has #1.
It is your destiny.
She was number 1 when i left as well. No way i can compete with someone who plays 9-12 hours at a time.

Edit: At second glance it appears she toned it down now. I played with her a few times. She is primarily a sticky trap camper.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
She was number 1 when i left as well. No way i can compete with someone who plays 9-12 hours at a time.

Edit: At second glance it appears she toned it down now. I played with her a few times. She is primarily a sticky trap camper.
Help us obi-wan genobi, you're our only hope