CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Uh... Bioshock 2 still looks okay. I play on a 11.6" netbook for gaming. It's a feat for me to run Dead Space 2 at max, let alone play games with those graphics.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
:troll:
I have two seperate graphics cards and bitchin' battery. I bet you can't play Dragon Age 2 on an airplane.
:challengeaccepted:
Fuck no emoticons on mobile.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
So it's more of an ultrathin or ultra-portable rather than a netbook.

netbookflowchartx.jpg

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Uh... Bioshock 2 still looks okay. I play on a 11.6" netbook for gaming. It's a feat for me to run Dead Space 2 at max, let alone play games with those graphics.
anything from 10" and lower are netbooks
you dont have a netbook

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'M
STUCK

And subnotebook it is. Still calling it a netbook because it doesn't have a disc drive and I'm a playa.
BITCHES.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
how can you hate bioshock thats like hating mario because it has bad graphics.....
I'm not talking about old games (Mario, Quake I, Doom, Duke Nukem, Serious Sam, etc) since they corresponded to technology that was in place at the moment. I'm taking about recent games that have retarded graphics in the era of SLI and multi-core CPUs technology. Minecraft was released in 2009 when graphics was on a pretty decent level (Doom III for instance).
And, tbh, I have never played Bioshock 2.

And subnotebook it is. Still calling it a netbook because it doesn't have a disc drive and I'm a playa.
Definition of: Netbook
A subnotebook computer in the $200 to $400 U.S. dollar range (as of 2010). Very convenient on trips for e-mail and general Web surfing, netbooks have screens in the 8"-10" range but are not suited for intensive tasks such as editing video and large images.

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I'm not talking about old games (Mario, Quake I, Doom, Duke Nukem, Serious Sam, etc) since they corresponded to technology that was in place at the moment. I'm taking about recent games that have retarded graphics in the era of SLI and multi-core CPUs technology. Minecraft was released in 2009 when graphics was on a pretty decent level (Doom III for instance).
I understand what you're saying, but (from what I've heard) Notch is trying to stick to "old school" graphics. That, and since the world is 9 times larger than Earth, each chunk is different, etc, if you had great graphics no computer could run it.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I understand what you're saying, but (from what I've heard) Notch is trying to stick t o "old school" graphics. That, and since the world is 9 times larger than Earth, each chunk is different, etc, if you had great graphics no computer could run it.
Greatness always comes with a price.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Definition of: Netbook
A subnotebook computer in the $200 to $400 U.S. dollar range (as of 2010). Very convenient on trips for e-mail and general Web surfing, netbooks have screens in the 8"-10" range but are not suited for intensive tasks such as editing video and large images.
I'M
STUCK

BITCHES.