• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Bottiger

Administrator
I can easily show you people spamming jump on toys and winning. Just because the video is only on military area doesn't mean it only happens on military area.

Also are you going to keep ignoring that the jump cooldown on vsh 2 was lower than in 1.55?

Metroidz doesn't even play on the servers and complains about regulars "complaining" all the time. Bottiger doesn't even play on the servers himself, which is why he thinks his retarded stats are what defines everything going on. Try going on the severs and actually play the shit, vsh was balanced just fine before as it was completely normal reds were winning more than blue due to suiciders, afk'ers and just random shitty russian kids.
Regs who actually play on the servers everyday and are those who seed the servers destroys everyone with the new hale buffs and red team nerfs. Sooo many regs are leaving and even one of your vsh admins left, because of the changes, that kinda says something. I specifically remember Bot saying he wouldnt change too much to scare players away and then this happens.
TF2 was a dying game anyways, which is what causes the slow decline of players, but this just makes the process faster.

Why don't you think I play on the servers? I don't play in the EU servers. I know the "regs" were winning all the time already with over 50% hp left every time, that's why I said super jump spammers win all the time. But most people don't do that, that's why everyone was typing !noboss and !resetq.

People don't want to play or try to be boss when they lose 90% of the time. It doesn't make sense to balance the game only around 1-2 people on the server who know how to best abuse the broken balance from 1.55.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Metroidz doesn't even play on the servers and complains about regulars "complaining" all the time. Bottiger doesn't even play on the servers himself, which is why he thinks his retarded stats are what defines everything going on. Try going on the severs and actually play the shit, vsh was balanced just fine before as it was completely normal reds were winning more than blue due to suiciders, afk'ers and just random shitty russian kids.
Regs who actually play on the servers everyday and are those who seed the servers destroys everyone with the new hale buffs and red team nerfs. Sooo many regs are leaving and even one of your vsh admins left, because of the changes, that kinda says something. I specifically remember Bot saying he wouldnt change too much to scare players away and then this happens.
TF2 was a dying game anyways, which is what causes the slow decline of players, but this just makes the process faster.

Then dont play?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anger-Management-Handbook-ebook-png.png

Bottiger

Administrator
@Ijikaru

Oh and also, back to rank 6, not rank 10 anymore.

nubPghK.png

This is pretty good proof that most of the drop was caused by halloween updates on casual servers.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
@Ijikaru

nubPghK.png

This is pretty good proof that most of the drop was caused by halloween updates on casual servers.
As I said on discord idc about vsh2 until you don't go to far with it my problem is the fact that you changed every single important things because it was possible with vsh2 and not with vsh 1.55 and I felt like you did shit with it now im kinda done talking about it 90 times per day.

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
thank god
I'm not playing anymore, just like 50% of the other regs who started leaving. I'm not mad with Bot's decisions as i could just go to another shitty server, and i understand he wants to try save his servers, since it's probably an important income for him. He just doesn't understand TF2 is a dying game to begin with, so him fucking it up like this isn't going to help.

Reactions: uppe-r

Bottiger

Administrator
I'm not playing anymore, just like 50% of the other regs who started leaving. I'm not mad with Bot's decisions as i could just go to another shitty server, and i understand he wants to try save his servers, since it's probably an important income for him. He just doesn't understand TF2 is a dying game to begin with, so him fucking it up like this isn't going to help.

There used to be 5-6 saxton/ff servers in the top gametracker list, and now our server is the only one. That should be enough proof for you that Saxton Hale 1.55 is dying much faster than TF2 itself. If Saxton dying was because TF2 was dying, then Saxton server rankings wouldn't drop, because the other TF2 servers would lose the same amount of players and the ranks would stay the same.

Also TF2 has steadily held around 40-50k players for the past 4 years so it isn't dying that fast https://steamcharts.com/app/440#All

You may have left because of 2.0, but I am quite confident that most people left because Saxton EU was already dead. Saxton US is already back to rank 6 which is fairly solid proof that my changes are not as bad as claimed.

There's not much money to be made in hosting TF2 servers. Maybe 1 out of 1000 people donate. Advertisers aren't going to pay top dollar for viewers that are mostly too poor to buy/run new games. If I just cared about the money why would I bother to risk changing the server? I'd just let it slowly rot away at 1.55 while I focused on something with a longer future like Rust.

I think maybe the reason why some people like 1.55 that much and can't handle any change is because they have gotten too used to abusing the broken balance and wants something that makes them feel skilled when they are not actually that skilled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I think maybe the reason why some people like 1.55 that much and can't handle any change is because they have gotten too used to abusing the broken balance and wants something that makes them feel skilled when they are not actually that skilled.

Can you tell us 1 or 2 abuse that we had on vsh 1.55 just to clarify your point ? lmao

Bottiger

Administrator
Just off the top of my head: bfb, superjump, airblast, 200% overheal, easter bunny rage doing nothing, hhh being too weak, boss health being too high at lower player counts

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
@Ijikaru

nubPghK.png

I like how you went from saying halloween wasn't the reason for the drop to the only reasoning for the drop.

Bottiger

Administrator
I like how you went from saying halloween wasn't the reason for the drop to the only reasoning for the drop.

It didn't make sense to me that people left to play casual when there was no new content, but apparently people did.

Where did I say it was impossible for casual Halloween maps to be the reason and no one could change my mind?

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Just off the top of my head: bfb, superjump, airblast, 200% overheal, easter bunny rage doing nothing, hhh being too weak, boss health being too high at lower player counts
We were asking some changes on bfb blaster since 1980, super jumps are the same, the player we are talking about hate pyro, 200% overheal is back for the medics, east bunny rage wasn't that bad in the past, ok for HHH, and no one care about boss health since zaf was rarely losing a game and papa din don't even play as hale.

Reactions: Defibyoulater