Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Crazy!
I remember an old hippy that I used to know, made a huge joint with an oz of resin, taped up the windows & doors, shoved the roach end into a cylinder vacuum cleaner, turned it on and lit it. Had this kind of effect, but nowhere near as thick smoke.

Hydropowah

Mildly Menacing Medic
Never smoked in my life and don't intend to, never done the drugs and I only ever drink at social occasions (birthdays and the like) but never enough to get hammered.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have smoked Marlboro's since I joined the service in '90 and have tried to quit several times since but always make an excuse to start again. I have been known to partake in the hippie cabbage once in a great while but as I get older it just makes me want to go sleepy. I do not condone either one as of course its not a wise and healthy choice!

Toxik

Contributor
Anyone uses e-cigs?
I'm trying to find a good cheap kit to vape liquids without nicotine, just to play with the smoke

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anyone uses e-cigs?
I'm trying to find a good cheap kit to vape liquids without nicotine, just to play with the smoke

The freebies subreddit usually has disposable samples, they'd already have liquid inside of them that can't be replace though.

Toxik

Contributor
started smoking cigs/weed last year.. i like camel crush, american spirits, and virginia slims
Camels are too strong, the flavor is weird, I wish I could find the ones I love but they're only sold in Europe I think, they're called Lucky Strikes
But the Camel Crush is pretty good, I've always loved cigs with the mint ball :D

Toxik

Contributor
I really, really want to save up to buy this.
I technically could buy it right now, but eh.

http://store.jetwaterpipes.com/ProductDetail.jsp?LISTID=80000054-1337892676

JET_BLACK_RL_X5_INFO.jpg

It's plastic, but I just love the style and concept of it. I've always been very interested in alternative bongs and cool-looking ones, like scientific beaker bongs and whatnot, and this one just nails it.
Unbreakable:

Innovative percolation system:

Christmas is coming :D

sov

Legendary Skial King
Not sure how anyone can smoke cigarettes. Smeels so bad and it's horrible for you lungs and body.

Toxik

Contributor
Not sure how anyone can smoke cigarettes. Smeels so bad and it's horrible for you lungs and body.
Most of the people that I know who smoke started to be part of the "cool kids", especially in France. I used to hate smoking, and I started when going back to France for summers, by my friends' and alcohol's influence.
I'm one of the lucky ones, I don't get addicted to nicotine, plus if I want to smoke, pot's always the best alternative :D

sov

Legendary Skial King
Most of the people that I know who smoke started to be part of the "cool kids", especially in France. I used to hate smoking, and I started when going back to France for summers, by my friends' and alcohol's influence.
I'm one of the lucky ones, I don't get addicted to nicotine, plus if I want to smoke, pot's always the best alternative :D
That is how we usually do it down here in good ol' South Florida. Except most people that I know just do hit the bongs since most of them know that you shouldn't fuck with things like meth, cigs, or anything like that.

But liquour on the other hand...is accepted with arms wide open.