• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I always gotta keep it on because I main scout. I use default crosshair because it shows the spread of my scattergun. I can understand turning it off for soldier and demoman (and maybe heavy).

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I always gotta keep it on because I main scout. I use default crosshair because it shows the spread of my scattergun. I can understand turning it off for soldier and demoman (and maybe heavy).
you should try it on scout anyway. i did amazing with it turned off

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've heard a few people say they play better with no crosshair, tried it once, didn't work for me at all..

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I've heard a few people say they play better with no crosshair, tried it once, didn't work for me at all..
Well, imagine you're fighting in Afghanistan for the Queen and you can't aim with your weapon so you shoot from the shoulder from a large distance, sure it doesn't work out well, only if you do dispersion fire.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well, imagine you're fighting in Afghanistan for the Queen and you can't aim with your weapon so you shoot from the shoulder from a large distance, sure it doesn't work out well, only if you do dispersion fire.
If I was in Afghanistan, I would be in a RAF Tornado firing sidewinders.

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
If I was in Afghanistan, I would be in a RAF Tornado firing sidewinders.
If I was in Afghanistan, I would be in some arabian house controlling a web of gun traffic to lost in action soldier units and terrorists to make bets and make a profit off that.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If I was in Afghanistan, I would be in some arabian house controlling a web of gun traffic to lost in action soldier units and terrorists to make bets and make a profit off that.
If I was in Afghanistan, I'd be long dead from one of Obama's many drone strikes.