Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
14wG8

ShadowmanZ92

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
People don't play CSS, machines play CSS. Machines specifically made for shooting you in the head with high caliber weaponry.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
CS:GO is way better honestly. My only problem is the abundance of surf servers which play greatriver 24/7 but that's really the only thing.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It doesn't really require any high specs, I believe.
It does. I could use Chris's maxframes + lowest video settings + DX8 and I still barely get 15 FPS.
EDIT: I'm stupid, I thought we were talking about CS:GO. On CS:S I can run medium settings just fine, minus a little stuttering.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
It does. I could use Chris's maxframes + lowest video settings + DX8 and I still barely get 15 FPS.
EDIT: I'm stupid, I thought we were talking about CS:GO. On CS:S I can run medium settings just fine, minus a little stuttering.
Actually, I am. What are your specs?

sov

Legendary Skial King
People still do but CS:GO is almost the same thing. You know how MW3 was called MW2.5. CS:GO is like Counter Strike Source 1.5 (assuming CS Source is 1.0). It's meant to be like that on purpose and is very great and a better and better performing version of CS Source with more gamemodes, maps and things to do.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
People still do but CS:GO is almost the same thing. You know how MW3 was called MW2.5. CS:GO is like Counter Strike Source 1.5 (assuming CS Source is 1.0). It's meant to be like that on purpose and is very great and a better and better performing version of CS Source with more gamemodes, maps and things to do.

You bump so many dead threads, it is ridiculous.