Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Funny story, needed to get it quickly, made a bet with a friend that he can't kill SNSD's (Etf2l's div 1 winner for the last 2 season's) Heavy 7 times in the lobby he just joined in... I didn't think that I would lose : ) http://tf2lobby.com/stats/lobby?id=382863 Anyway, when I did I just took the first trade on outpost, didn't feel like waiting around days for a key or two...

I had it before, never installed actually.
Wheres the Losing rating :troll: But seriously, cool story bro.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
wow...

FUCK THIS SITE..

I've been scammed for over $100 from this site now

and you guys won't even trust me that i've been scammed by this dude?

Scammings go on EVERYDAY now... My statement to all those considering trying to be a TF2 trader
DONT EVEN BOTHER!

I could of paid for my brothers birthday present, my dad's medicine for 2 weeks or tickets to a concert with this money and all when i post it i get NO HELP AT ALL...
You wanna do something illegal using our site by disseminating his personal information... But fuck us. OK. Cool beans.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Not trolling.. I go to a boarding school in the UK but my Dad is a FBI agent in Detroit.. 23 yr vet...
Your dad needs to teach you more about the law.

i-am-the-law.jpg

Reactions: DanHack

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Easy enough when he's not private about his information, why don't you do me next? :)

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
And that, people, is how you fuck yourself for a month. Sure, go ahead, post personal information for an admin/moderator. Real fucking smart.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've been scammed for over $100 from this site now
:facepalm:
You are either terribly stupid or you suck bad in trading.I have been trading for almost a year here buying keys, Bills and Buds primarily for cash (spent around $700 already) and haven't been scammed a single time even though I was always going first.

Dude, just quit trading. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.