N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I fear that a dislike button "might", (emphasis on the might) cause potential unwanted drama.
Not anymore than it already does. When someone doesn't like something, they just reply and say they don't. A dislike button just makes it easier.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Not anymore than it already does. When someone doesn't like something, they just reply and say they don't. A dislike button just makes it easier.
The problem is, is that most people look at a negative response to a comment and read it a number of ways. For example, when Badguy trolls me everytime I mention anime, I usually just look at it as playful joking around and laugh it off. A "dislike" button just seems like it would be seen as unarguably negative, and be the cause for a number of unpleasent things.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The problem is, is that most people look at a negative response to a comment and read it a number of ways. For example, when Badguy trolls me everytime I mention anime, I usually just look at it as playful joking around and laugh it off. A "dislike" button just seems like it would be seen as unarguably negative, and be the cause for a number of unpleasent things.
Ah, that makes sense.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If Facebook doesn't get a Dislike button after five years of the entire userbase demanding one, then nobody gets one.

Arnevb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I can see there is a dislike button:
HTML:
<a href="threads/dislike-button.4265/#post-40112" class="item muted postNumber hashPermalink" title="Permalink">#14</a>

But it seems to be disabled.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I can see there is a dislike button:
HTML:
<a href="threads/dislike-button.4265/#post-40112" class="item muted postNumber hashPermalink" title="Permalink">#14</a>

But it seems to be disabled.
Probably for good reason.

>Oh, I have a new alert! Let's see what the nice people of Skial have to say to me today...
>"38 users disliked your post"
> :(

Reactions: JosieWoman125