Node

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
"There is no need to respond to a report just to trash talk the player being reported, or provide a reaction to the subject matter of a report."
- Blade_D_Hero

I believe we should disable reactions in that section to keep it professional. I'm seeing people react in that section for no reason other than to troll or to annoy people. There is no reason for people to be able to react there as it is merely a place to make reports on rule breakers, we don't need to have the peanut gallery making reactions to them. They can comment on reports in unmodded.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I really hope not, we need emote reactions to stay for suggestions considering some suggestions are good and or bad/dumb.
A line certainly needs to be drawn for ratings. We only just recently got ratings disabled for appeals. Though this is getting a bit off-topic.

Node

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
A line certainly needs to be drawn for ratings. We only just recently got ratings disabled for appeals. Though this is getting a bit off-topic.
https://www.skial.com/threads/more-forum-and-discord-rating-icons.95602/
Italian Doctor is suggesting a "disagree" button which I think would help with the professionalism. In regard to your suggestion for reactions in suggestions, I think only like and dislike should be allowed. We don't need a bunch of reactions with confusing and varying meanings.

• Dumb
Reactions: Jermaphobe

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
For those who haven't noticed, suggestions have a voting system enabled on open threads. To agree or disagree you just need to vote up or down:
Igy1oXS.png
cw6OAvu.png

I would vote up a suggestion to remove reactions in suggestions, in fact I would like to see reactions removed everywhere, especially wow, sad and angry.. the only useful ones in my mind are like and haha.

Mr Invincible

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
-20 we need to have the ability to react in reports as well as other parts of the forum. this is the domino effect from the last suggestion to remove them from appeals and if this gets approved then it will continue until all reactions are gone from the forum and that would be bad

Mr Invincible

because if there isn't a way to react on the forums then things will get boring and i know no one wants that. sorry if i can't explain it any better but that is all i can give for you. also please read all of my message i posted here maddo

Mr Invincible

no that's not true i just think reactions are important to the forums Zeo. also i don't like reacting with dumb unless some one deserves it. other then that i like to leave a positive reaction or a neutral one if they warrant it.