Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Please tell me I'm not the only one who is gonna lose his social life for a while because of this game.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Not gonna buy it because it has all that online payment bullshit.
That doesn't mean I'm not gonna play it though....*sneaky smile*

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not gonna buy it because it has all that online payment bullshit.
That doesn't mean I'm not gonna play it though....*sneaky smile*

Not sure that'll work, there's supposedly no single player, which means all the mobs and such will probably be server side.

Turovik

Contributor
There are 2 auction houses in Diablo 3 - a gold based one and a real money one. Players are free to choose one or both or none

I expect to make some nice coin with Diablo 3. I used to sell WoW gold and diablo 2 items.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There are 2 auction houses in Diablo 3 - a gold based one and a real money one. Players are free to choose one or both or none

I expect to make some nice coin with Diablo 3. I used to sell WoW gold and diablo 2 items.

Never thought of it that way, maybe I'll give it a shot too.

Havokz06

Unremarkable User
I made a bunch of money off of D2.

One of my Favorites was an Ethereal Kraken Shell w/ +15% Def. Had Fort Runeword on it. My helper never died since he had almost 5k defense Chest armor... not including his other armors... I miss the game. I cant wait for D3... Its a long time coming.

Turovik

Contributor
I saw somewhere that it would be launched at February 1st. Probably will be launched on February since they were selling Diablo 3 + some WoW expasion a few months ago.

That was bestbuy who posted that release date, and Blizzard shot it down saying there was no date yet.

It will be March at the earliest