[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
First of all, yes, I know. Another "Help me build a desktop thread." Sorry Skial.

Anyway, I'm a first time desktop builder. I've always played on a laptop (I know I know. I'm sorry), but now I've finally decided to invest into building a desktop PC. In terms of a budget, I have around 700-900 (cheaper the better obviously) dollars, which I know isn't GREAT but I guess it'll be interesting how far that'll get me in terms of performance.
In terms of what parts I can choose from I've got this:

http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/PARTS.pdf (I apologise as the text is a bit small)

It's basically a cheap discount computer part store in my city that sells stuff cheaper without compromising quality but that means that all the stuff is stored in boxes in a massive storeroom you can't see (to save space as I presume that would mean less rent). It a kinda 'No BS' thing. You walk in with exactly what you want and ask the guys at the counter and they'll go and come back with boxes.

I'll need:
A motherboard
A CPU
Graphics Card
RAM
Optical Drive (Not essential but willing to cut out if the price is too high)
Hard Drive (around 250gb should be sufficient)
A Case
Power supply
Monitor

I want to record TF2 (I'm plannng on kick-starting an obligatory TF2 youtube channel) at a good framerate and maybe other games (counter-strike, Saints Row, etc). I also want to play some big titles, for example, Battlefield 4, Skyrim, Far Cry 3, etc at around high graphics at at least I dunno, at least 40 fps on high (I would prefer FPS over graphics quality)
And of course Goat Simulator. God I want that game.

Like I said I'm new to the wonderful world of computer building :) Any help or guidance would be met with great respect.

Vorlass

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I would agree with 2x4GB sticks.
Even a 1 TB HDD would only run you about $70.
I would also recommend that you increase the PSU Wattage. 350 is a little low for a 2GB GTX 650. I would say 500W would do you better.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Keep in mind if you want to upgrade your graphics card later on, that one draws 65w and most decent cards draw over 100w from the psu. I would shuffle a little more towards a better card and a slightly larger power supply.

That card is powered right from the motherboard and doesn't require a pci power cable from the psu so don't expect a powerhouse from that particular card.

[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
Thanks for the input everybody; I appreciate it greatly :)

Anyway, I was more concerned about the CPU and the motherboard. Do you think I could get a 'better' CPU for the budget that I have? The Intel Core i5-4440 is a quadcore 3.1GHZ processor, and the motherboard I literally chose a semi-cheap one that was compatible with my CPU. Is there anything I'm missing out or should be diong?

[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
Keep in mind if you want to upgrade your graphics card later on, that one draws 65w and most decent cards draw over 100w from the psu. I would shuffle a little more towards a better card and a slightly larger power supply.

That card is powered right from the motherboard and doesn't require a pci power cable from the psu so don't expect a powerhouse from that particular card.
Thanks Bigshula

I was wondering what sort of graphics card you would recommend? My knowledge lacks when it comes to graphics cards :(