Lycius

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor

I've thought about this a bit, and only now am I expressing my opinion on it. I believe Skial should have a derp server. Derpishness would include colorme, infinite jarate/milk, jetpack, instant class changes/weapon switches, possibly portal mod, not sure how that works out, remote-controlled buildings, and, of course, roll the dice.

In a perfect derp world, there would be donor benefits, such as prop spawning, no damage (removing damage taken AND given, unusal effects, maybe other things I can't think of. Personally, if there was a Skial derp server, I would spend every minute of TF2 on it. If it's a matter of hosting space and it's not possible, or for some other reason, I understand, I just think it would be cool.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
derp.jpg

SovereignSlayer

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I like this idea.

Maybe we could get /freeze, /slap, /drug, and /timebomb on this server? The antics would be awesome.

Lycius

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Also, I saw a "grappling hook" on another server. Again, I don't know what it entails installing it, but it's pretty cool. You can bind it to a key and when you hold that key you fire a beam of light at the position your cross hair is pointing, and you travel along it until you reach the wall it attached to.

SovereignSlayer

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
A Hale server I was on had a bunch of different Hales, and whenever a player died they dropped a One-Up mushroom from Super Mario.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
the server could randomly transform people into Saxton Hale/Halloween Boss/Vagineer...

...with no clip