Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1, you just joined and plenty of more viable candidates have been declined because Bottiger is not looking for forum help. All forum helpers thus far are hand picked from Bottiger himself. The exception is Biggies half dead app.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's going to take a lot more than a few weeks to convince people here that you would be a good forum mod.

Sh1dowdude

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Ok, to avoid further embarrassment can this thread please be closed? I should of realized that this was a mistake.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You have only been on the forum since the 3rd of this month. Not only that, but I don't think we're looking for additional forum staff at the moment.

edit - pretty much what everyone else said. Anyway, you'll have to wait for a forum mod to lock the thread and delete the other duplicate.

Sh1dowdude

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
You have only been on the forum since the 3rd of this month. Not only that, but I don't think we're looking for additional forum staff at the moment.
Do you have the power to close threads? If so, this would be a necessary time too. Thanks. (Facepalm toself)

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Do you have the power to close threads? If so, this would be a necessary time too. Thanks. (Facepalm toself)
No, server mods have very limited powers in this section. You'll have to wait for someone to come lock this and delete your duplicate thread.