• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
WhatIsIt, this arguement (spam) is getting you no closer to getting the map removed. As I said before, you have no valid argument. Except for coming up with good reasons to remove the map, you’re just either “trying” to make fun of people that disagrees with you, or just saying random stuff. No, you didn’t personally hurt our feelings, we’re just trying to explain why it won’t be removed. Just stop. For me personally, I can be wrong, you seem like you’re high class than everyone else that doesn’t agree. I just can’t seem to take you seriously.

Reactions: shoooooooooooooooo

defse

Uncharitable Spy
This is a big problem, we can't play any other map because people apparently love that map so they RTV 2 damn maps to play that. We can't play Deathrun with them around. One map for so much time is just boring. We want to play other maps.
More thugs...

Playstation must be removed.

I returned after my last post. Only 8 people in server. This map is killing the server, and feeding the thug trolls.
just because you don't like it it doesn't mean skial has to remove the map. If you are playing that map it's because the majority on the server chose to play it