WaffleBombs

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Saw someone selling a copy of Dead Space 2 on one of the skial trade servers earlier. I offered him 2.55 ref, a Genuine Nanobalaclava, and a dirty Fancy Fedora. He agreed, we're trading later.

Was this a good deal on my part?

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't see why you would make an open thread about it, the game goes on sale sometimes for 5 dollars and it's a 20 dollar game normally, you gave him maybe 3 dollars worth of things so sure.

WaffleBombs

Okay, was just making sure. I've just come back to TF2 after almost a year of not playing it, and I didn't really do a lot of trading before. I'm just trying to get a feel for the economy, and trying to make sure I'm making good deals. Thanks for the answer!

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay, was just making sure. I've just come back to TF2 after almost a year of not playing it, and I didn't really do a lot of trading before. I'm just trying to get a feel for the economy, and trying to make sure I'm making good deals. Thanks for the answer!
http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/ Just round it to where 1 ref is 40 cents and 1 keys is 1.40-1.50 it really depends on the seller, but it makes a good reference when trading items for games.

WaffleBombs

Okay, thanks man. This'll be my first time trading items for an actual game, so I'll have to remember that. And yeah, I use tf2spreadsheet extensively :D