Ireland: Incomprehensible accents
Australia: Naturally flawless english

Yeah, right...

Scotland: Naturally flawless english

??!?!?!?!!!?

bananapie62 1

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
because america sucks just as bad as your name
really? then how come we can nuke the fuck out of anyone we want and turn them into a dam giant parking lot anytime we want? trust me we have way more nukes than anyone around, and if i am ever president i would be the one person that would use that fact as a bargaining tool. that and i would probily start killing off the illegal immigrants that jump the boarder but that for another discussion.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
really? then how come we can nuke the fuck out of anyone we want and turn them into a dam giant parking lot anytime we want? trust me we have way more nukes than anyone around, and if i am ever president i would be the one person that would use that fact as a bargaining tool. that and i would probily start killing off the illegal immigrants that jump the boarder but that for another discussion.
yet america cant use those "nukes" you say they have.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
they CAN its just that Obama seems like too much of a puss to use it. i would use it to my full advantage (suck it Canada, your probity first)
pretty sure America and a bunch of other countries signed something that said they wont do any nuclear attacks.

bananapie62 1

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
pretty sure America and a bunch of other countries signed something that said they wont do any nuclear attacks.
and i prity sure that it would have an exporation date/just say it was nuclear testing gone wrong :troll:

totaly unrelated topic, heared that SOPA was killed :trollexcited:

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I believe Reagan did that. I may be a liberal, but Reagan was a good president nowhere near a pussy, and even he didn't set up us the bomb.

Grammar intentially wrong... If you don't know what that's from... I have a frog for you.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
That treaty was not only about stopping nuclear attacks, it was about not making any more nuclear weapons.
Apparently some countries, including mine, refused to sign that treaty because the treaty did not give a specific time limit by which the country should take out all its nuclear weapons as it felt that that loophole could be pretty much exploited by just about anybody.
The US has so-called 'signed' the treaty, but it hasn't ratified or enforced it "yet" (which obviously they will never do). An example of exploiting that loophole can be seen only by this.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
yup, by the time you finish YOUR nuclear attacks, EVERYONE ON THE ENTIRE FUCKING GLOBE WILL NUKE YOUR ASS....
no offense..

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Here's a question for you, Yankee Joe, WHY has the US refused to sign the International Declaration of Human rights then?

D

DeadHerald

in v 1.5 why isnt America in the got tier cuz they are a lot better than where ever you came from

Some of us Yanks have been gaming since the 70s and routinely put our foot up the ass of the Europeans. So I can't think of any reason other than envy of the talent developed from decades of basement dwelling practice with nothing more than Cheetos and Mt. Dew to keep us company.

No, Halo/CoD tards don't count against us. Every country has those.