Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
So Titan is going against HR tomorrow around 12 PM EST. Who do you guys think are going to win? There is about a 60% on Titan but the HellRaisers just beat the Titans yesterday 1:2. I think HR is pretty promising, especially against their dedication when playing against VP a couple days ago. I think they're a very well developed team.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So Titan is going against HR tomorrow around 12 PM EST. Who do you guys think are going to win? There is about a 60% on Titan but the HellRaisers just beat the Titans yesterday 1:2. I think HR is pretty promising, especially against their dedication when playing against VP a couple days ago. I think they're a very well developed team.
Couple things in Titan's favor.
1. Its on LAN
2. Its in France
3. Its on a big stage in front of a big crowd.
4. When HR beat Titan, Titan had just come back from a break. Now that Titan had some time to practice and such, their level should be higher.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
CLG picks up JDM as their fifth
http://clgaming.net/news/671-clg-counter-strike-finalizes-roster
So basically it's the old netcodeguide team again.
clg is a sinking ship

no player seems like he actually wants to get better. Steel (the banned iBP one) went through one of their games and the team never blamed it on themselves, it was always someone else. That piece of shit FNS is such a bad IGL, I think he took that role purely because if he wasnt IGL he'd get kicked for being so terrible.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
cologne 2015 hype
http://www.esl-one.com/csgo/cologne-2015/
Team that are qualified already:
Fnatic
Ninjas in Pajamas
Virtus pro
Keyd
Envyus
Natus vincere
Team solomid
Mousesports (3 ex-penta sport member are in the team)

The other 8 have to do offline qualifier like always.
Asian qualifier - Kuala Lumpur - July 18-19
European qualifier - Cologne - July 25-26
North American qualifier - Burbank - August 1-2

clg is a sinking ship

no player seems like he actually wants to get better. Steel (the banned iBP one) went through one of their games and the team never blamed it on themselves, it was always someone else. That piece of shit FNS is such a bad IGL, I think he took that role purely because if he wasnt IGL he'd get kicked for being so terrible.
Well, hopefully they get their act together to qualify again for cologne. The thing with NA team is that they're so used to each other that they have to rely on their aim over tactic. I don't know what exactly clg said to steel, but pretty sure they used the excuse of they were losing aim duels.