Which one requires more skill?

• Total voters

Asad Mahmood

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It seems you get killed by AWPers alot :P

just as many dont though

you also require no skill to use said AWP

Thats not completely true. AWP does require skill aswell. saying that it doesnt require skill would mean that anyone who starts playing CS would be good at it. but thats not the case. AWP requires good reflexes and judgement. A new player can not time the shots properly and can not take down moving targets and cant do a drag/flick shot.

The AWP is easier to use in CSS than 1.6 thats why i prefer playing 1.6

๖ۣۜZaldarius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
It seems you get killed by AWPers alot :p

Thats not completely true. AWP does require skill aswell. saying that it doesnt require skill would mean that anyone who starts playing CS would be good at it. but thats not the case. AWP requires good reflexes and judgement. A new player can not time the shots properly and can not take down moving targets and cant do a drag/flick shot.

The AWP is easier to use in CSS than 1.6 thats why i prefer playing 1.6
nah, i just dont play CS at all anymore, I did back in the day though.
and 1.6 is incredibly buggy and filled with hackers
and no, awp needs hardly any, if any at all, skill, put person in sights, click mouse, no matter where you hit them its a 1hit kill

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
couterstrike obviously requires mroe skill...
adele1.jpg

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Voted For CS:S cause awp's are disabled on most servers. so that means you gotta be using the scout, so you'll need to get a headshot to insta-kill. also,

NZheadshot

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Yes there both equal in terms of dificulty but cs:s is a more reaction and team based skill were tf2 is class specific skill and the only skill that transfers from any any other fps is aim, every one should go and watch this [

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
TF2 is a class-based first person shooter. The answer is evident.
The need to master not one, but 9 different play styles is nothing like CS. Becoming proficient with certain weapons is simple.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
TF2 is a class-based first person shooter. The answer is evident.
The need to master not one, but 9 different play styles is nothing like CS. Becoming proficient with certain weapons is simple.

But then again, some of the classes in TF2 are not hard to "master". A obvious and evident example? Well, Hoovie of course.