g3sg1
p90
cz-75

good
m4a4
m4a1-s
ak47
awp

dangerous in the right hands (below average otherwise)
mag7
deagle
bizon
glock
usp

average
aug
sg553
galil
famas
ump
p250

below average
nova
sawed-off
mp7
mp9
ssg08

you're literally fifflaren if you like this/troll tier
p90
m249
negev
xm1014
mac-10

????
tec-9
fiveseven
dual berettas
anything not mentioned

[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
As a personal opinion, I'd put the ak-47 as "dangerous in the right hands". I can never seem to get used to the recoil and the spray pattern and so when an enemy pops in front of me I just panic spray and empty my entire clip into the walls behind him while he's just standing there like :seriously:

But maybe its just because I'm shit.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
As a personal opinion, I'd put the ak-47 as "dangerous in the right hands". I can never seem to get used to the recoil and the spray pattern and so when an enemy pops in front of me I just panic spray and empty my entire clip into the walls behind him while he's just standing there like -snip-

But maybe its just because I'm shit.
Something than can one-tap headshot from literally any range is not below average. Try watching WarOwl.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
p250 is better than cz-75

i find aug to work better for myself than m4

Vorlass

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Eternally Overpowered - The P90 isn't quite THAT good. It does deserve to be in the Good category. The autos are self explanatory. The CZ is excellent but the low clip count hurts it.

Good - The AK and both M4's are good. The AWP is also self explanatory.

Dangerous - Mag7? Yep. Bizon? Yep. Deagle? Yep. The Glock isn't particularly dangerous as much as it is lucky to 1 shot CT's. The USP will always kill with a headshot minus armor. I would rate Glock as Average and USP as good.

Average - The AUG has taken a toll on its usefulness. I would rank it as Below Average. The SG553 is better than the AUG but only because of damage. The SG is fine where it is. The FAMAS and Galil are fine where they are. Good for econ. The UMP is also good where it is. Low price point combined with good damage makes it useful in certain situations. P250 I would put in the Good category. 1-Hit headshots combined with good accuracy make it a powerful ally in the first rounds.

Below Average - The Nova definitely does not belong here. It can kill targets from long rage and has a good spray pattern. It deserves to be in either Dangerous or Good. The Sawed off is pretty bad. No range makes it very limited. MP7 is reliable but too expensive and has no real strengths so it's fine where it is. The MP9 is crap. No damage output combined with it's tendency to eat ammo rather quickly. The SSG08 is a 1-Hit bodyshot kill about 50% of the time without armor. It should be placed in Average.

Lol - M249. I sincerely doubt you will ever use this in Comp. Even in casual, you are more likely to buy the Negev. The Negev definitely belongs in here. It's whole purpose is to taunt the opposing team with how much money you have to waste. The XM1014 is a jerk of a gun. It can be your best friend or your worst enemy. The Mac-10 is unique in that if you can quickly kill an opponent, you can rush back to spawn and buy one. It may be inaccurate as hell, but it's better than a pistol.

Unknown - The Tec-9 is a clear-cut case of Dangerous. Some people suck with it but others find it to be a magic headshot wand. It's also decently powerful so it's viable. The 5-7 is a great weapon due to it's very high clip size and excellent accuracy. It may not have good damage but you can spray enough bullets to help that. I would put the 5-7 in Average or Good. No person ever uses the Dualies. They are too expensive and not very accurate. They belong in Below average or maybe Lol.