CS:GO What gamemode would you rather play?

• Total voters

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Gungame is a classic, I'd figure most people would play that besides casual and competitive.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As much as people don't want to admit it CS is Antiquated, CS:GO being a reskin of CS:S doesn't do much in the way of making it more to what people enjoy today.

Before people get all defensive, it's the truth and you know it, kids these days are used to fast paced games regardless of if it's a good or bad thing...so it's why I voted for arms race, gun game is still a mode that is hard to do in any game, when CoD did it it was stupid because all the guns felt exactly the same. CS is really the best game for it, and it's always been fun for that.

I wish they put more time into making CS:GO feel different from its predecessors though..it's too bad.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd dare to disagree. I've just played CS:GO and I have to tell you that as much as I hated CS:S, CS:GO is completely different, and what I mean by "different" is dynamics. Dynamics in CS:S sucked.
I haven't had a chance to get deep enough into CS:GO but I like what I've seen so far. Obviously, I've had enough of CS (has been playing since 2000), so I'm not going back to it, but it will be worth it to play it from time to time.