Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
fAWQxKg.png
Request a Pixelated Version of your CS: GO guns below. Please be sure to add a screen shot of your name.
If you'd want to add anything, please leave a request. (Eg. Having a teddy bear taped to the gun's butt)

Screenshot example:
6nQ8Wkk.png

Samples / Finished Guns :
StaticVoids'
hs2NXSF.png
0lp8cjP.png
mOkQCyJ.png
LT5aKji.png
LkqiBiF.png
NNW6f2p.png
GVPLX60.png
GVPLX60.png
g8zFZ7T.png
vNOQHyF.png
aABxwYR.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Toxik

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you could do every gun (All 4) featured on my profile it would be nice.
If not that's cool too.

I can probably tip you.
I'll tip more if you somehow include one of the stickers on each gun (Teamwork on the ump, chicken on the negev, teamwork on the glock, and kawaii terrorist on the P90)

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If not that's cool too.

I can probably tip you.
I'll tip more if you somehow include one of the stickers on each gun (Teamwork on the ump, chicken on the negev, teamwork on the glock, and kawaii terrorist on the P90)
Just insert your tip into any entry you can. <3

Reactions: Toxik

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hDkzCMZ.png

If you could add the Kawaii Killer CT sticker to it somehow then I can give ya a little something nice

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If not that's cool too.

I can probably tip you.
Here's one order of Corn Dogs and Pizza

vNOQHyF.png

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
Can you do one similar to mohawkg that includes the name in the middle but with a flip knife slaughter and usp-s orion on each side? Thanks. Also, I will try to tip you if you include Virtus.pro somehow in it.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If not that's cool too.

I can probably tip you.
I couldn't do all the stickers. Because they don't fit on guns too well. All the pictures are seperated if you wanted to play with them.
GVPLX60.png
NNW6f2p.png
LkqiBiF.png