AK47 or M4A4/M4A1-S

• Total voters

[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
Hey skial

Title says it all. I just want to know what weapons do you like (*cough* awp fans coming in) and hate (*cough* SG553)

I like the m4a4's accuracy (better than ak), and the mp7. I know its the second most expensive SMG in the game (only behind the p90), but I like the firing rate, and I always seem to 'get lucky' with it. Of course, no love list could be complete without the p90. What isn't good about that gun, other from its:
  • High recoil and spread
  • Ineffective at longer ranges
  • Low damage
  • Most expensive SMG in the game
  • Long reload time
  • Small amount of ammo in reserve
(copied from the cs:go wiki)

What guns do I hate?
The SG553. I regret spending the minute amount of 70 cents for a stattrak one. It has a low power, and other from its almost inferior zoom, I see no reason why you would save yourself 300 bucks and by an ak, and go buy yourself a smoke grenade with the money you just saved.

What's yours?

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I loved using the Five-SeveN and the MAC-10/MP9.

Unsurprisingly I disliked the AWP since it makes most other weapons obsolete, and spectating AWPers is like watching old people bang.

[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
I loved using the Five-SeveN and the MAC-10/MP9.

Unsurprisingly I disliked the AWP since it makes most other weapons obsolete, and spectating AWPers is like watching old people bang.

yeah, i know what you mean. although its hefty price tag means I'd prefer buying an m4a4 or something where I could actually be helpful for my team.

Love the five-seven as well, though I often swap it out for the p250, since its lower price tag and a bigger clip BUT can still headshot armoured opponents mean I sometimes swap it out over my deagle.

Don't like the mac-10. low power and too much recoil for me to handle.