Bizzare

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
MUST READ: I have an imposter if someone has added you out of the blue then he's scamming you. he may link this page saying that I'm him well he's an imposter. You can only validate by adding my skype below or contacting me through steam whhich is below also. Be careful and be wise. **

My Skype: Jerome.csgo

CS:GO steam accounts for sale,various rank,wins and prices and hours.
All CSGO accounts are bought from my suppliers are completely safe, Legit, and played with no cheats or whatsoever.

All accounts are clean and LEGIT. NO VAC/Overwatch

Prices can be discussed ,if you have special request on the account just add me on skype and talk to it.

---------------------Accounts Shop------------------

Uncalibrated lvl 3 private (Ready for matchmaking)about $18
Silvers - Starts at $16
Gold Nova's - Starts at $16
Master Guardian's - Starts at $16
Mge's - Starts at $20
Dmg's - Starts at $25
Legendary eagle's - Starts at $30
Legendary Eagle Master's- Starts at $35
Supreme master first class- Starts at $45
Global Elite - Starts at $50

Prices are negotiable. If you buy more than one account I'll give you a discount.
Why buy to us?

1.Account safety: We provide quality accounts that suits your needs that are safe and legit. All accounts are bought and some are boosted by one of the best players in my country.

2.Response Time: we respond instantly on your messages and your contact request.

3.Warranty: Every single account has a warranty if in a case were an account has been reclaimed we can help you recover the account back or we can just replace the account to a new one that's nearly identical to the account you bought.

4.Security: There are alot of scammers online that would run away with your money. we guarantee you once you deal with us you'll get what you added us for.

You MUST change the email, password and add phone number. If it wasn't done a warranty doesn't extend.

Last edited:

Gilistus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Are you interested in trade my league of legends account ( worth over 100e) for cs go account.