FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
That would be unethical :)

I can help you with your homework.

Hmm, wouldn't suppose you know anything about astrophysics...?

Math is not exactly my friend. And as we know, there are certainly large numbers involved in astrophysics. However, I feel that I have a fantastic understanding of the conceptual dimensions of astrophysics. I'm fairly well read on several leading theories and I'm a religious viewer of The Universe, Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, Nova Science Now, [insert generic History Channel production involving Neil deGrasse Tyson, Dr. Michio Kaku, etc.]

I wouldn't say that this subject is my strongest, but if one needs to exercise their viseo spatial sketchpad, I can help one formulate fairly accurate models of thought to understanding particular aspects of astrophysics. Would love to discuss this topic at length in a more private setting. :)

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Math is not exactly my friend. And as we know, there are certainly large numbers involved in astrophysics. However, I feel that I have a fantastic understanding of the conceptual dimensions of astrophysics. I'm fairly well read on several leading theories and I'm a religious viewer of The Universe, Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, Nova Science Now, [insert generic History Channel production involving Neil deGrasse Tyson, Dr. Michio Kaku, etc.]

I wouldn't say that this subject is my strongest, but if one needs to exercise their viseo spatioal sketchpad, I can help one formulate fairly accurate models of thought to understanding particular aspects of astrophysics. Would love to discuss this topic at length in a more private setting. :)
Finally someone who i can talk about stuff that isnt game related. INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION? CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE? Find out whenever.