Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
need a middle man service, 60$ paypal transaction, ready now, i have the 5 requirements!
edit: added you and you removed immediately, now i cant add you, am i blocked?
I never got your invite, are you certain you added the right me? There's about 30 or so impersonators of mein running around.

Sun of a Beach

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Wrath

yes im certain, i open ur profile from steam rep and same thing from here, "Error adding friend. Please try again." would you be kind and add me and or check ur block list?
Edit: your profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020525488
my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068918310
You have multiple MM's on your list, use em instead.

I'm getting an error trying to invite you. Seems like Steam goofed again, there's nothing I can do about that.

McHawkins

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Added you before, read the rules, cancelled the add, and now I get an error, I have a potential buyer for my $100 butt. knife and I don't wanna lose my money. Thank you!

Wrath

Added you before, read the rules, cancelled the add, and now I get an error, I have a potential buyer for my $100 butt. knife and I don't wanna lose my money. Thank you!
Can't help you, getting an error as well.

I was in a competitive match during the time you added me. The match itself I got disconnected from after four cases of mass lag (All 10 players with +800 ping). Steam's acting weird at the moment, I'm not sure what the hell's going on.

BiGGBoBBy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
have trade ready to go upon your arrival

EDIT: Looks like the buyer got cold feet and dropped out of the trade

Last edited:

Wrath

have trade ready to go upon your arrival

EDIT: Looks like the buyer got cold feet and dropped out of the trade
That's fine, be careful adding me while I'm offline, I routinely ignore all invites during that time because people don't read. :|

If you find another buyer, leave a message here then add me, if I'm online. If not, feel free to use another MM unless your buyer wishes to wait for me. Make sure they're comfortable with an MM though...

Wrath

Let this be a reminder to all, failure to follow trading protocols and rushing blindly into trades without my consent or attention, are likely to get you scammed.

I will NEVER pressure you into a trade, nor will I take items without the consent of both traders, long after we have things ready.

7:09 PM - : I was more reacting to the fact I was a distraction
7:10 PM - : Not so much sympathy as more face palming at being part of the reason he had time to become an example of natural selection in action.

This is why you must have patience when doing ANY kind of trade. If not, I believe another well known SOP Admin said Natural Selection is still in effect~ :troll: