Brandon mckinney

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
i have tryed to pass a vote but nothing. so i will just put this in here. no admins on. and i screen shot both times

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Post the screen shots and next time try the report command (If we still have it)
Edit: Which server?

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Things you have:
-Name
-Offense

Things needed:
-Time of abuse
-Which Server
-SteamID of offender found by opening your console and typing status.
-Screenshots/demos/proof of any kind

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i have tryed to pass a vote but nothing. so i will just put this in here. no admins on. and i screen shot both times
Lil Ole and Faron are both on...

Anyway. Issuing a 1 week. Wasn't constant, but still, to let him know not to.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Colonel Cake is on right now..
Edit: You ban him from soucebans or something?
If the ban is added online it doesn't kick the person, so if he was already connected he won't notice he's banned until he leaves and tries to join another server.

Brandon mckinney

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Things you have:
-Name
-Offense

Things needed:
-Time of abuse
-Which Server
-SteamID of offender found by opening your console and typing status.
-Screenshots/demos/proof of any kind

sorry thought i put the server i`ll record time next time. and i have two screen shots just have not found out how to load images on this forum.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
sorry thought i put the server i`ll record time next time. and i have two screen shots just have not found out how to load images on this forum.
You have to upload them somewhere else, imgur, whoistheroman, imageshack, etc. Then you click the little button that looks like a picture and put the url for the image there. (or if they're in the steam screenshot manager, just make them public and add the links here.)