Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | NY
Time Zone:
4 pm to 10pm PST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
358:57:44 (Saxton Hale | EU)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No because if i do something that makes me lose my admin then i didn't deserve to have it in the first place
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:192544206]" 30 " Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been playing since 2016, when skial had orange x7 servers, was very welcomed there, however, now i play mostly on Saxton Hale (EU) or the NY server, I've tried other servers but mostly i am on these ones. There's barely any admin during that time i play so maybe someone has to be there during that time. Also, being an admin would be a privilege to help this community to be a better place.​

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
-1, low effort app + Sniffy is on Saxton EU sometimes. Apart from that, admins can't be everywhere, that's why the report function exists in-game/on the forums + admins on Discord + steam friends...

Black Hammer

Mildly Menacing Medic
-1, low effort app + Sniffy is on Saxton EU sometimes. Apart from that, admins can't be everywhere, that's why the report function exists in-game/on the forums + admins on Discord + steam friends...
umm bro right tell me which admin is playing on the server ?

uppe-r

Contributor
as I said, sniffy is on saxton EU sometimes.
If you need an admin and there isn't one on the server at that moment, report the rulebreaker. There isn't supposed to be an admin on every server every day every hour.

Black Hammer

Mildly Menacing Medic
as I said, sniffy is on saxton EU sometimes.
If you need an admin and there isn't one on the server at that moment, report the rulebreaker. There isn't supposed to be an admin on every server every day every hour.
Couldn't agree more with you but dont you think there should be some supervision ?

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Sniffy is playing on the server Luke have been rly active on the server too in the past and there's so many people reporting bad behaviour that no one is rly abusing on the server.

So it will be a -1 for me too.

uppe-r

Contributor
Couldn't agree more with you but dont you think there should be some supervision ?
by your logic, there should be supervision on saxton EU, right? so why not on 2fort US, EU, let's say freak fortress, maybe dustbowl too... and dozens of other servers why not
therefore you'd need an equal number of admins as the number of servers? or at least the most popular ones? makes no sense

Reactions: Black Hammer

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Didn't you want to be admin too?

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
-1 lol, this dude keeps voteabusing and is currently silenced for 1 month.

Sniffy

Uncharitable Spy

ok.png

Fairly sure you know who I am. You deleted this message before applying for admin.

Also,https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=black+hammer&Submit=

If you can't follow basic rules why would we trust you enforcing them?

I'm declining this.

Reactions: Defibyoulater