Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper

I still don't understand why people get so worked up over a server that you're supposed to idle on.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
JNGLE + Grenade Launcher = unable to leave spawn normaly
Medic + uber = Profit

It's an IDLE server. Next thing you will be wanting to ban x weapon, then y weapon, and so on. It's honestly not that big a deal.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
JNGLE + Grenade Launcher = unable to leave spawn normaly

Bonk scout your way out, iron fists, deadringer, etc. It's not all that hard to get past his spawn camping

And heck, he's actually easy to kill with teamwork. But that's the problem, 90% of the time I'm usually trying to one man army against Jungle and 4+ others with no one else trying to do anything about it

But if you get some friends, especially donators you can easily beat jungle

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bonk scout your way out, iron fists, deadringer, etc. It's not all that hard to get past his spawn camping

And heck, he's actually easy to kill with teamwork. But that's the problem, 90% of the time I'm usually trying to one man army against Jungle and 4+ others with no one else trying to do anything about it

But if you get some friends, especially donators you can easily beat jungle

Cough Jungle Cough.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Its idle, if you go to fight then you're in the wrong place. I don't see the point in having Botty waste his time to get rid of something that does not matter. It's for fun for people who don't know how to idle.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

I don't see this as an issue since it's just an idle server. If any changes were to be made, I'd suggest editing the map and modify the spawn a bit or something. But disabling weapons? I think not.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wow. You are asking to remove a weapon simply because you cannot handle one person using it. Grow up.

Oh no he's not the only one he's just the famous one and I'm not saying remove the weapon from the server I'm saying remove the command that can equip it to any class you want other than Demoman, think before you speak.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Oh no he's not the only one he's just the famous one and I'm not saying remove the weapon from the server I'm saying remove the command that can equip it to any class you want other than Demoman, think before you speak.
That's even worse. Remove a donor command purely because you cannot handle some people using it? Like I said, grow up.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I don't see this as an issue since it's just an idle server. If any changes were to be made, I'd suggest editing the map and modify the spawn a bit or something. But disabling weapons? I think not.
The command not the weapon geez. Only Demoman should have the Grenade Launcher not engineer not Heavy not scout just Demoman.