• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well lately people have been saying a lot of things about me, and they don't even know me well they know me by my stats and Activity recently I have learned that stats from playing custom servers are not recorded on HLstats. I play one hundred percent crit servers and cp_orenge maps and sometimes Merry band of misfits servers and Saxton Hale servers. Other severs i play include zombie mod and randomizer and that sums all the servers I play on. I don't usually play regular maps or such as payload or capture the Intel and so on ( been there done that and sick of it). My Favorite map is cp_orenge, favorite 'servers' are 100% crit and fortwars and Saxton Hale and boss fight fortress. Hated map is 2 fort hated server is what ever server that restricts one snipers to a team you gotta have more snipers than two at least four. Also my kill stats are wrong i used to have a strange sniper rifle with the rank of positively inhumane that's over seven hundred and fifty kills Viperstriker can vow on that one.If any one can tell me any other way to show stats please tell me that would be greatly appreciated.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh and sorry Bottiger if i have ever upset you my senserious condolences it will never happen again. And if any one has anything negative to say about me please keep it to your self i don't want to here it.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
sig.php