Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
let me explain it to you, I made cinic get mad and he banned me, Now he is raging again
Don't know about you but,
No, the collection of moderators banned you for spamming, and even spamming AGAIN at us when we spoke to you privately (SOHARDCORE).

Aw3s0m3n3ss

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
you're the next best thing.
a douchebag
Ill-get-that-bitch-a-tugboat-bitches-love-tugboats.jpg

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You don't even know me, Newfag? Oldfag? Mediumfag? Meh. As long as you know who gives out the wrecks here.
I think I'm at medium fag now.
I would spam the thread with kitties and ponies to welcome you back but that would be silly of me.

instead, have a spiderman
1307580012001.jpg

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
You don't even know me, Newfag? Oldfag? Mediumfag? Meh. As long as you know who gives out the wrecks here.
the only wreck you'll be giving out is the one that drizzles over your taint after i rape you, force you back in your moms vastly populated vagina, hospitalize her with my still erect wang, angle her bed towards the nearest window; then take a swan dive onto her belly as she queefs you (and the other nineteen inhabitants) out of a nine story window

hit me with that spiderman or whatever meme you pull out of that grab bag of yours, i can take the heat

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
the only wreck you'll be giving out is the one that drizzles over your taint after i rape you, force you back in your moms vastly populated vagina, hospitalize her with my still erect wang, angle her bed towards the nearest window; then take a swan dive onto her belly as she queefs you (and the other nineteen inhabitants) out of a nine story window

hit me with that spiderman or whatever meme you pull out of that grab bag of yours, i can take the heat
dude where have you been, he's been banned from the forms

Rick Santorum

Wicked Nasty Engineer

I do not support Post-Birth abortion.

Reactions: Lord Killington
Status
Not open for further replies.