Contributor
From US21:
2012030300001.jpg

From Anya [skial]'s backpack:
2012030300006.jpg

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm sure people at Vale bash their head to the wall asking themselves why did they ask only $100 for a ring? : )

(btw I don't consider buying the $100 SSFSS face palm worthy. Yes, it may be only a virtual, non-existent item, but it's a nice gesture, therefore it doesn't need to be "real". If you spend $100 on a big bouquet of roses they'll be gone in a couple of weeks too. I assume people ridiculing others spending $100 on a virtual ring have only ever spent money on rent, bills and food, right?)

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm sure people at Vale bash their head to the wall asking themselves why did they ask only $100 for a ring? : )

(btw I don't consider buying the $100 SSFSS face palm worthy. Yes, it may be only a virtual, non-existent item, but it's a nice gesture, therefore it doesn't need to be "real". If you spend $100 on a big bouquet of roses they'll be gone in a couple of weeks too. I assume people ridiculing others spending $100 on a virtual ring have only ever spent money on rent, bills and food, right?)
Excellent breakdown.
Yep, got a super happy Anya, which is all I want. Haters gonna hate, etc.

Reactions: Ozone