Anzariel

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'm french! I'm on Youtube. And I love cheese!

Now that this is out of the way, allow me. Anzariel, simple gaming veteran who loves everything except the bad stuff. Fair game, stubbornness, team work and self-challenging are my traits. Let's be honest, it doomed me more than a few thousand times but dying is fun.

Someone invited me to Skial a few days ago. Since I'm busy doing stuff all the time I missed it entirely. I am now repentant (and thanks to that random person referencing the group/community)

TF2, L4D, Devil May Cry, Guild Wars, Dredmor, Monster Hunter and a few more hundreds are all games I love. Also, let's just say that most of these are on NES. No point putting a list here since this site's focus is on TF2.

Medic, Heavy and Engi are my favorite classes, in this order. I am a beast. Except when I play as spy DX

I love discussions on about everything and wish that my stay in here will be fun!
(I am often busy so don't expect me to be online every single day. I juggle between a full-time job and Youtube and that saps my everything.)

Reactions: Doctor Who

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I'm french! I'm on Youtube. And I love cheese!

Now that this is out of the way, allow me. Anzariel, simple gaming veteran who loves everything except the bad stuff. Fair game, stubbornness, team work and self-challenging are my traits. Let's be honest, it doomed me more than a few thousand times but dying is fun.

Someone invited me to Skial a few days ago. Since I'm busy doing stuff all the time I missed it entirely. I am now repentant (and thanks to that random person referencing the group/community)

TF2, L4D, Devil May Cry, Guild Wars, Dredmor, Monster Hunter and a few more hundreds are all games I love. Also, let's just say that most of these are on NES. No point putting a list here since this site's focus is on TF2.

Medic, Heavy and Engi are my favorite classes, in this order. I am a beast. Except when I play as spy DX

I love discussions on about everything and wish that my stay in here will be fun!
(I am often busy so don't expect me to be online every single day. I juggle between a full-time job and Youtube and that saps my everything.)
i officially love u for that

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
....oh...dear...Karma...I used to watch your vids all the time! Wow, never thought I'd actually get to meet you!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome to the forums!

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And with this conversation we welcome you to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

Stay away from unmod.

Etc etc etc.

Have your first rainbow from me

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Fuck yeah, Monster Hunter! Socially adept! Speaks fluent English! Knows his cheese!

I like this guy already. You should drop by Skial's TeamSpeak some time, away from the forum drama and preteens.

Welcome to the sinking ship, at any rate. Enjoy your stay.

Anzariel

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Fuck yeah, Monster Hunter! Socially adept! Speaks fluent English! Knows his cheese!

I no right? It's funny when the french guy's exasperated at the internet comments everywhere.

And I love sinking ships. For obvious reasons.