Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, like I said in the RP thread, I am currently making a shitty RPGMaker VX Ace game.

I need some more heroes and enemy ideas, so if you guys have any feel free to let me know here~! ^^

I can make your own type of class too, as long as it's not OP in game.

I will eventually post my game to the forum. :D

To give you an idea: Medieval Fantasy, main plot being that Dragons have awoken after 900 years of slumber and are out to destroy the Humans again. There are many obstacles in the way of my hero, Hunter, as he is a young (14 Years) swordsman who just began swordfighting in a small town.

Thank you for any contributions. If your suggestion goes in-game I will let you know.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Un-dead monsters that can only be killed with healing items or magic.
I remember a game with that mechanic, forgot which one though, probably an early Final Fantasy game.
However, because people always hoard all items thinking "I might need this later," it would be somewhat counter-intuitive.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Un-dead monsters that can only be killed with healing items or magic.
I remember a game with that mechanic, forgot which one though, probably an early Final Fantasy game.
However, because people always hoard all items thinking "I might need this later," it would be somewhat counter-intuitive.

I like that a lot. Most likely going to add it.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I would be up to helping, but do you have any specifics beyond the part of the plot you gave?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would be up to helping, but do you have any specifics beyond the part of the plot you gave?

I'm very open to changing the story for good ideas, so no not yet. I make the story as I develop because I find it easier to get emotionally driven.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I believe your plot has been...done alot.

maybe some asteroids fall, some evil shit come out of them, work with it

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
Dancing gaybar men that can only be seen with stereoscopes and that can only be killed with giant rubber vaginas

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I like the way you worded the dragon part it made them sound more pesky and rascally. Oh those silly dragons are up to their burninating again

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
A nudist beach.
NPC that says a TF2 reference.
Badass female knight.
A hippy enemy.
A human NPC who is convinced they are a dragon.
An ultra secret talking weapon called DRAGON DILDO that instantly kills any enemy in one hit.
A confused green alien tourist.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Freidman the Panicked
A pacifist priest/cleric before the dragons were unleashed, Freidman is a timid middle aged man who cowers at the very notion of battle. Has the uncanny knack for knowing when to run away in advance of battle breaking out. Freidman also fancies himself a great singer and lute player travels from town to town, making sure to give anyone he comes across a flyer, note, or some kind of information as to where he is playing next. When not performing, if he stumbles across gravely injured people, his demeanor shifts from jovial and comical to intensely serious. Given that his life was devoted to peace, his healing skills and magic are equally renowned as his terrible act(that few people admit to it being terrible). When he senses battle coming, he becomes quite ill at ease and will make hasty excuses for his prompt exit. Some of the more notable ones include the time when he ran from a couple travelers being held up by a few bandits, giving the excuse that "he would be right back with a dragon." Another of the more memorable ones told throughout the region is when a beggar child threw a rock at him he ran away screaming "GHOOOOST!!!"

He is intended to be reoccurring comic relief as the story progresses.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Freidman the Panicked
A pacifist priest/cleric before the dragons were unleashed, Freidman is a timid middle aged man who cowers at the very notion of battle. Has the uncanny knack for knowing when to run away in advance of battle breaking out. Freidman also fancies himself a great singer and lute player travels from town to town, making sure to give anyone he comes across a flyer, note, or some kind of information as to where he is playing next. When not performing, if he stumbles across gravely injured people, his demeanor shifts from jovial and comical to intensely serious. Given that his life was devoted to peace, his healing skills and magic are equally renowned as his terrible act(that few people admit to it being terrible). When he senses battle coming, he becomes quite ill at ease and will make hasty excuses for his prompt exit. Some of the more notable ones include the time when he ran from a couple travelers being held up by a few bandits, giving the excuse that "he would be right back with a dragon." Another of the more memorable ones told throughout the region is when a beggar child threw a rock at him he ran away screaming "GHOOOOST!!!"

He is intended to be reoccurring comic relief as the story progresses.

This will be added I promise my god.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Edwin the Suave Peasant
Edwin is a poor man with an "irresistible charm"

ladies love him, make him the ladies man! that clumsy hopeless type. old ms paint crap i did a while back made me laugh

Ab8JPQV.png

(name) the Paranoid Elf

He is a paranoid elf knight. Again some old ms paint crap. Thinks everyone is out to get him.

MsXSagi.png