arctic dino

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
1710421883419.png

The Conscientious Objector was blocked due to people having obscene decals on them, not due to exploits and server crashes. Having the same line of itemblock text saying it was blocked due to server crashes and exploits like with the Cow Mangler 5,000 and other various weapons & items like the Bonk! Atomic Punch and Winger is misleading.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Years of swastikas, anti-lgbt signs, other hate speech signs, gore, various shock imagery, rule 34 and people selling signs of other peoples' nudes and yet, people wanna believe the tipping point was Nikacado's ass?
Bottiger grew tired of the violations en mass by moronic players on objectors so a poll was run that staff weighed in on. Poll weighed in favor of disabling it and so Bottiger disabled objector.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

The Conscientious Objector was blocked due to people having obscene decals on them, not due to exploits and server crashes. Having the same line of itemblock text saying it was blocked due to server crashes and exploits like with the Cow Mangler 5,000 and other various weapons & items like the Bonk! Atomic Punch and Winger is misleading.
I think this suggestion is outdated. Someone has found a exploit to crash theirs game by using a big ass resolution objector.
According to ficool2, 64-bit TF2 user can handle it.
If you happen to get this, It stays in the memory and if you try open a TF2 and load a map, it will crash.
(I don't care if you want me to remove this, although skial servers have objectors disabled. This is a simple example.)

Possible Solution:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3049594375

Last edited: