Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Recently, quite a few people (including myself) have been complaining about Saxton capping when there are still three people left, ending the round before those three got the chance to (possibly) kill Saxton. I'm not sure what exactly could be done, so basically I'll put out a few options.

1). Disable the point. This could also end badly, say if a scout ran around endlessly not even shooting you so you can get rage.

2). Change the needed players left to 1. I feel this may be the best option, so if there is that one pesky scout that runs around, Saxton can end the round so the rest of us can play.

3). Whatever your suggestions are. I'm mostly making this thread to see what the majority of the Hale players are wanting.

Fell free to post opinions and all that jazz.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Slow down the cap time, maybe? Saxton has a faster cap rate than a normal user.
Yeah. Some Hales have modded not to increase Cap Rate on the Hale Weps because the Cap Rate increases to that of a Scout on a Combo Cap. I've gone to empty Servers and tested Scout Cap when he's on a roll and capping all three pinys on a 5 Point Map, and the last point goes by in less than 10 seconds. Just a thought. I voted to it only being cappable if there's just 1 Man and Hale left.