Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
1. So that bans and comms do not accumulate, this is pretty retarded if you ask me.
2. If somebody's last ban/comm was over half a year ago you should give them a little bit of leniency.
3. I'm not saying if you are a donator you should be let off, but if somebody is a regular user especially if they donate to skial then being banned for a month feels like a year, unless they deliberately keep doing something I don't see why people should be banned for an entire month. All this does is lower skial's player count and hardens the idea of "don't go onto skial it's shit".

This is part of the reason why Jailbreak and Payload | US died. Not going to point fingers here but when you have admins that do it by the book too hard and don't actually come back to the real world and think "you know what, although this guy did something, he probably doesn't need to be banned for more than a week.".

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Do you have to be told NOT to pull your dick out in public? No?

Probably because you know not to do so, not because there may or may not exist a rule stating against pulling your dick out. It's just something you don't do.

You shouldn't have to need rules saying not to do something you KNOW is wrong anyways. It's the fault of the individual for not familiarizing themselves with the rulers if they aren't sure if something they do is against a rule or not.

You can't exactly compare pulling your cock out in public that's pretty fucking obvious.

Vast majority of f2ps - kids & other audiences that join Skial and don't take the rules into consideration b/c they didn't read every rule or just didn't read the rules at all. It'll happen no matter what.

Common sense kicks in for a large majority of the rules I know, yeah it's pretty obvious but that's not the case for everyone, remember that. I'm not disagreeing with you btw I'm just laying out all optional cards - outcomes.

Unfortunately most people nowadays find a bug, glitch or advantage to win easier in-game or be a massive pain in the ass for example. They don't report it in sooner than they should of, you know why? They are either too lazy or they enjoy breaking the game, then others get involved and it escalates. I just wish some people used their brains more often before proceeding.

My point is, you shouldn't shoot straight to the negative. It's like before when you had a nag at @Xantam for being too friendly but the dude is being himself - being professional, he's fine.

Last edited:

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Vast majority of f2ps - kids & other audiences that join Skial and don't take the rules into consideration b/c they didn't read every rule or just didn't read the rules at all. It'll happen no matter what."

>Kids and other audiences (retards and the like)

>Team Fortress 2 rated M for Mature.

Last edited:

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you don't know the rules for shit that's your fault, not the rule makers. Mercy in enforcing rules leads to more rule breaking. People are shit and they're only good when you're looking.

bl0

Contributor
>Kids and other audience (retards and the like)

>Team Fortress 2 rated M for Mature.

M for Mature? (Meme arrows..) :thinking:

You can't say that with the amount of people - kids nowadays playing video-games they shouldn't be playing due to the age restriction. It's like going to the cinema and getting away with watching a film that you're clearly not allowed to watch.

"other audience (retards and the like)"
So you class the majority of people retards? That's a thoughtful thing to say, yeah I know you can meet quite the handful of people who behave ill rational due to the way they are.

They aren't all ignorant though.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In the greatest country of America we have ESRB ratings and for TF2 it's rated M meaning only those of adultish or mature nature should buy and play this game.

If kids are playing mature games then they incur any problems or issues.

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

bl0

Contributor
In the greatest country of America we have ESRB ratings and for TF2 it's rated M meaning only those of adultish or mature nature should buy and play this game.

If kids are playing mature games then they incur any problems or issues.

"America", yeah that's good and all but you need to remember the rest of the world still exists. ;)

It's not always the kids fault though, parents or being mis-lead by others can cause such issues as well. As I've mentioned before, don't think the worst in people straight away.

bl0

Contributor
If you don't know the rules for shit that's your fault, not the rule makers. Mercy in enforcing rules leads to more rule breaking. People are shit and they're only good when you're looking.

There isn't an indication that it's the rule maker such as @Bottiger being the problem, I respect the dude for the time - effort he's put into this whole place. Mercy? Understanding from the person who is explaining themself and not trying to come off rude, like @SecksyShpee for example. Big difference. (He was friendly and polite, his sentence got reduced by the end of it.) I'm pointing out the obvious, but it's just an example.

- Removed by Moderator -

"People are shit and they're only good when you're looking." Wrong, if that was the case we'd have FAR more problems with people breaking rules than your normal amount, also don't forget the legendary bot that automatically deals with a shit ton of autism.

Last edited by a moderator: