Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I tried restarting my comp, router, steam and nothing. No tf2 server will load for me. I tried invites but I get an error message saying I cannot connect after 4 tries. Please help!

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
only thing I can think of is that HL2.EXE might be blocked by your firewall. chances are that's not the case, but it's good to check just to have all your bases covered

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Will that effect my backpack or my data on it? I've seen people losing everything and people keeping all their stuff.

The people who "lose" their stuff either have been hacked or something, out of all the reinstalls I've done for TF2 on multiple computers with my account, I've not lost one single item. TF2 has its own cloud, which isn't Steam cloud, that keeps all of your items locked to your account.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The people who "lose" their stuff either have been hacked or something, out of all the reinstalls I've done for TF2 on multiple computers with my account, I've not lost one single item. TF2 has its own cloud, which isn't Steam cloud, that keeps all of your items locked to your account.
Reinstalled and still doesn't work.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When did it start? Did you start using some software like "PeerBlock" when it started? Try to recall what might have changed / you might have done when this issue started happening.

I had been getting issue like that when I started using "PeerBlock" software.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When did it start? Did you start using some software like "PeerBlock" when it started? Try to recall what might have changed / you might have done when this issue started happening.

I had been getting issue like that when I started using "PeerBlock" software.
I don't know really. The last thing I did on it was go on an idle server. When I went back to it there was this odd error message. I don't remember what it said and when I tried tf2 again this started happening.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
im guessing it has something to do with his internet, not game since i usually get the retry in 4 whenever my internet is slow

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know what to do at this point. I'll check back tomorrow and see if anything changed if nobody responds in the next 30 min. So fucking stressed right now.