Status
Not open for further replies.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hi all

Shamelessly copying the scheme of the MGE tournament I thought we could have a one day 3v3 tournament on this Saturday, starting from 10pm BST. The maximum number of teams that can enter is 4 and we'll be using a league format, so everyone plays everyone (3 games per team, 6 matches in total). Each entering team needs to have at least 3 players on their roster (obviously), but you can sign up more. All players should have over 100 forum posts here with the first one dating prior 14/8/12 to be eligible. Server tbd, but I think the NY Comp server has decent ping from Europe too.

Rules:
Only 3 players per team
All matches will be played with no random crits or damage spread
No weapon restrictions
All matches are played on the map: koth_king
Class limit is 1 for all classes
Only one can play from the following classes: Heavy, Demo, Medic
Switching classes ingame is allowed as long as it doesnt conflict with the rules above
Players are not allowed to play the class they spent the most hours in according to their steam stats page.
Therefore people with recent stats reset are not eligible.
rules are subject to change

Teams:
The Dude, Headful, Ruelel
Ninja--DC, Maddo, Jwso

Prizes:
3 keys
3 posthumous kills strange parts
A lot of steam game keys, will make a list later
A Conjurer's Cowl, donated to the prize pool by Ninja_DC

If anyone had some free time to help out organizing I would be grateful, also every little donation to the prize pool is appreciated. Let's hope for a non-fail tournament this time!

Open for suggestions as well as sign ups! Please don't clutter this thread for recruitments, contact people via steam, pm or make another thread if you like.

Reactions: Isil

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if anyone wants a heavy/terrible demo/terrible soldier/terrible pyro hit me up

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
inb4LZMakesteamandhas
Heavy-Twine
Medic-Hippo
Demo-HeadfulOfSandvich
no this isn't a sign-up, just making a guess what the team would be.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
"Class limit is 1 for all classes
Only one can play from the following classes: Heavy, Demo, Medic"

???

After re-reading this, I think that you are only allowed to have either a demo, a heavy, or a medic on your team

If you have a demoman, you aren't allowed to have a medic or a heavy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what it comes across after his responses to people and the odd way it's worded.

Status
Not open for further replies.