Vault Boy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Title says :3

Yeah I'm looking to donate but darn I don't have pp account so are we able to use keys instead of it ?

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
In theory, you could give someone keys equivalent to the cost of the donation, and they could buy it for you.
I don't think this would be too much of a problem.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Donating by PayPal gives you all the feats and stuff automatically, so paying straight in keys would probably be too much of a hassle.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So who do I need to add ?
Depends on the price you are going to set up for the keys. I usually buy like 10 keys/month $1.40/key.
I'd recommend going to THIS section and create a thread saying something like that in the title: "Selling keys for donation to Skial". In your thread specify the price you are ready to sell your keys for and someone (could be me later since I already made a deal with Lil'O'Spy for 10 keys) will reply with counter-offer.

Vault Boy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Created the thread waiting for someone to offer :D Thanks for the advice Psycho !

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How? Dude has no way to transfer money over to this generous "someone". :D That's why he offers keys for donation.
Helo-o-o-o-o. Come on, Oaky :D
Keys are money... if he could transfer real money he wouldn't need someone to do it for him.