Leechmon

Unremarkable User
After the matching making update it was changed to a Turbine server. Now skial has 8 Turbine servers and only 2 Badwater servers (LA & EU). Before the change I would play there almost daily with my friends. I've tried playing on the Badwater LA server but none of my friends play there, and it's hard to enjoy playing with 100 ping. We had our own community full of friends who loved playing Badwater together, and now it's been replaced with an 8th Turbine server.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Please refer to this post: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-changes-caused-by-matchmaking-update.68766/
While Badwater US is not specifically listed there, it is highly possible it was what was changed to Turbine US 24 slots.

Usually a server is only being changed if it struggles to fill or is empty for longer than usual. This problem started occuring with the "Meet your match" Update. The servers are still being monitored.
As for wether you can have it back or not, your thread was moved into suggestions. If you have alot of people on your friendlist that back you up who were regulars, you should make them post here and support the idea.

I hope this information helps you at this moment.