Randinie

Uncharitable Spy
Very few people, if anyone, cares if buds are duped, it has no effect on pricing of a bud. Gifted does lower the value though. Yours do not show as being duped.

Randinie

Uncharitable Spy
Yea bp.tf isn't reliable at all. Not sure what the % of duped to clean but I would guess around 60/40, 60 being clean. Nearly all vintage buds are duped but there are a few clean ones floating around.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
not true at all idk why you comment in these threads if you dont know

ok 99% of them are duped. and i do know considering ive been trading since day one items came out in tf2 with a backpack 10 times better than yours, made through trading You have only been on steam for a year so shut your mouth little boy

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
ok 99% of them are duped. and i do know considering ive been trading since day one items came out in tf2 with a backpack 10 times better than yours, made through trading You have only been on steam for a year so shut your mouth little boy
99 percent? man you dont know shit I hope no one listens to advise from you

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
99%? Nope

yeah basically all buds were duped. thats why there are over 74,000 of them and there were around 12-14,000 from the very begining. If you watch you will see the amount of buds rise about 3,000+ each month all buds are duped.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
You couldn't be more wrong. Maybe do some research? At most its about 50%. I really doubt I own 90% of all clean buds in Tf2, much less 1%.
Link confirming around 50%:
http://www.tf2pricecheck.net/Thread-PC-Duped-Earbuds
http://forum.tf2shop.net/index.php?threads/dupe.1675/
Far to many links in the steam community about them.
Did you not read those? First of all look at the dates on those the tf2pricecheck was where it says half the buds were duped that was back in early 2012 when there were probably around 30,000 buds. The tf2 shop says
estimating just under half of the 62,000
did you read the estimating part? He said this months ago when there were 62,000 now there are over 74,000

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This thread is about whether or not HIS buds are duped, if you want to continue the conversation please do it elsewhere.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
To op Notice how backpack.tf has no history of the item over a year ago and buds have been out for over 3 so most likely they are. Tf2 items also has no history it seems that there is something wrong with the item id. But in reality no one cares if your buds are duped because they are considered currancy, unusuals on the other hand are not currancy that's why there are some times price differences with duped and non duped unusuals.