why this is over $200. :(

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
pretty sure it came out at the end of the game boy colour's lifespan
here's another game that shouldnt be as much as it is

Stylin' Stalin

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I've heard Shantae is supposed to be pretty good. Plus it was made by Capcom, so there's that. But it doesn't work on emulators for some reason. :yuno:

W8baby

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
50485.jpg

I saw that game at a flea market when I was little for $10....never knew it would be that valuable!

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I remember this game, fun shit.

Worth your while to get for an emulator. But for $200? Fuck that shit, that's one of the reason's I have yet to replace my copy of Pikmin 2, it's just so expensive.

Toxik

Contributor
My friend bought a Nintendo 64 with some Zelda games, Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros (and a few other ones) and it cost him almost $300.
IDON'TEVEN-

Stylin' Stalin

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
My friend bought a Nintendo 64 with some Zelda games, Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros (and a few other ones) and it cost him almost $300.
IDON'TEVEN-
I got my N64 and all of my games, including both Zeldas, Mario 64, and Smash Bros for free. Feels good man.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I remember this game, fun shit.

Worth your while to get for an emulator. But for $200? Fuck that shit, that's one of the reason's I have yet to replace my copy of Pikmin 2, it's just so expensive.
I don't even know if you can find copies of Pikmin 2 anymore. My copy is so fucked up that everytime I repay the Debt, during the cutscene afterwards, the game will stop working. Maybe Dolphin Emulator?

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
wow. Even my pawn shop sells Super Mario World for 10$ I need to get it. I hope the old man has it reserved for me :D