Jergen

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Yeah, I would do it myself but i'm a lazy motherfucker and I have no SFM skills. Here's my loadout for all you SFM people

Pyro with Old Guadalajara, Winter Wonderland Wrap, and the Pyrotechnic Tote. All painted Pink as Hell. If you could get the Pyro to be holding a S. Festive Axtinguisher, that'd be amazing.

I am willing to pay a little bit, so add me and we can negotiate a price.
(My Steam ID is Jergen by the way)

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Yeah, I would do it myself but i'm a lazy motherfucker and I have no SFM skills. Here's my loadout for all you SFM people

Pyro with Old Guadalajara, Winter Wonderland Wrap, and the Pyrotechnic Tote. All painted Pink as Hell. If you could get the Pyro to be holding a S. Festive Axtinguisher, that'd be amazing.

You should try talking to Devin.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I thought that the girl he advertises for does avatars. But I'm fairly certain that Devin himself makes the SFM stuff

The "girl" went MIA. Or at least i never heard back from her. Shame because she did some good stuff. As for Devin, dunno. I know Tomatoe does some uber awesome stuff.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor

You should try talking to Devin.
(In heroic voice) Did some one say they need sfm art done.(End of voice) I have time to work on the project if you still need it done. Also if you are wanting to know when it would be done I would project it at about 2 to 3 hours depending on the detail you want.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
(In heroic voice) Did some one say they need sfm art done.(End of voice) I have time to work on the project if you still need it done. Also if you are wanting to know when it would be done I would project it at about 2 to 3 hours depending on the detail you want.

could you do one for me ? :)

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yes sir what did you have on mind??

A soldier on cp_gravelpit control point C doing the shovel taunt (with maybe market gardener?)

Loadout:
Stormy Storm Brain Bucket
Fancy Dress Uniform
Lord Cockswain's Chops and Pipe

All of those are not painted.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
A soldier on cp_gravelpit control point C doing the shovel taunt (with maybe market gardener?)

Loadout:
Stormy Storm Brain Bucket
Fancy Dress Uniform
Lord Cockswain's Chops and Pipe

All of those are not painted.
Give me 4 hours and I will have it done. The added hour is because I am swapping from image shack to imgur.