Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukk

Scarcely Lethal Noob
All the people bumping this to give advice should note that the OP hasn't been on this forum for over two months, so trying to give him/her advice is pretty pointless.
might aswell put up some advices for those who can't play that well and want to see what people has written :)

Appelros

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Thread is old.
Also damn, turn off the mouse sensitivity completely?
How would I aim, wireless USB potato?

I ment mouse acceleration :P
I now see this thread is old, but anyone who reads this might find it helpful :)

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
hello, yes, i will assist you in the game csgo. i need the payment of 2000 rubles in advance and you not be cyka blyat. I will teach you best way to no stop rush b noob.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Men above me is clearly cigan and not stronk slovak, give to me one can of paint that is white and you will be silver 4th class i am to promise

reconnghost

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'm a silver 1 too. :sweatsmile:
I don't know if I'm good or bad, I can say I'm not terrible.
If any of you folks feel like playing anything with me (probably not comp since I doubt anyone's silver 1) tell me so we can add each other. I could use some tips.
i was think tap tap is not more admin im very happy im see you again

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I like the transition from training to trains that you just did out of nowhere.

Toxik

Contributor
Guys, the OP of this thread (TheProcave) hasn't posted since December of 2014. Since he obviously doesn't need help anymore, you can either stop bumping this thread or I will lock it.

Reactions: mohawkg2 and Chance

TheProcave

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Guys, the OP of this thread (TheProcave) hasn't posted since December of 2014. Since he obviously doesn't need help anymore, you can either stop bumping this thread or I will lock it.
Heh, thanks.
I've been training for cs:go, currently Nova 3.
Sorry for not posting in a while, forgot about this thread.
Please lock this.

~Sincerely, TheProcave.

Status
Not open for further replies.