Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProcave

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Can somebody do it?
Kinda of a noob and very bad aim (Not kidding)
If anybody could do this, thank you!

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Walton_with_Leicester_-_Peterborough_East_train_geograph-2791492-by-Ben-Brooksbank.jpg

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'm a silver 1 too. :sweatsmile:
I don't know if I'm good or bad, I can say I'm not terrible.
If any of you folks feel like playing anything with me (probably not comp since I doubt anyone's silver 1) tell me so we can add each other. I could use some tips.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
just shot shit and keep doing it till shooting shit get easier then eventually all that time shooting shit will pay off

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Step 1: Bizon
Step 2: Run around at top speed and never stop
Step 3: Empty clip hitting one 1 toe shot for 9 damage
Step 4: Die
Step 5: Uninstall

CS:GO Completed!

Reactions: Defibyoulater

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Nova 2, been nova 4 before. But I know how to play the game, im just not good at implementing the techniques.

Sana Ne

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Go deathmatch everyday 1-2 hours and skill up ur aim. If its not working then either u are untalented or you have a bad mouse :D:D

mrsuperkaylo

Mildly Menacing Medic
yeah ill do it for you but youre going to have to train yourself too. play lots of ffa on community servers, theyre great help

Dukk

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Search on youtube for, "Thewarowl how to practice CS:GO" look at all his videos about cs go, it helps out alot, and also, to find your perfect sensitivity, search for that on youtube aswell, "The perfect sensitivity" mine is 400dpi, 6 at windows mouse options, 1000 polling rate, and 2.88 in game sensetivity.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
All the people bumping this to give advice should note that the OP hasn't been on this forum for over two months, so trying to give him/her advice is pretty pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.